Dear User, thank you for visiting our site.
Below we describe the methods for managing the processing of personal data of users who consult it within the website.
The data controller is the Company whose references are indicated in the website footer (https://www.rodeosrl.it/). The site administrator can be contacted via the “Contact” form on the website or at the email email@example.com.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from the national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196, Code regarding the protection of personal data) and community, (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent.
By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the user can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already provided at any time (via the Contact link on the site). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide some services.
Collected data and purposes
Personal data are processed lawfully and fairly; they are registered for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; the purposes of the processing are relevant and not excessive; are kept for the time necessary for the purposes of collection. The data collected are processed using paper, automated and telematic methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing. Your telephone number and e-mail address may also be used to offer you the services. It is therefore clear that, if such data were not provided, those services that require the use of these tools will not be provided to you. Any voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site involves the acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other information contained in the message; such personal data will be used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
Plugin & Social Network
– Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
– Twitter – https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
– LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
– Clicky – Web analytics https://clicky.com/terms/privacy
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – qui la pagina informativa del Garante italiano), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the User can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Garante Privacy – www.garanteprivacy.it);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.